The hero ingredient in this bottle is the only ingredient in this bottle: pure, organic Argan Oil packed with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
For All Skin Types
John Masters Organics' Argan Oil is a richly nourishing oil that works miracles on hair and skin: softens, tames unruly frizz, and treats pesky split ends; while intensely hydrating all types of skin for a healthy-looking glow that actually is healthy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids - create a smooth, healthy complexion.
- Vitamin E - a free radical fighter that keeps skin looking healthy.
- Antioxidants - repels the elements responsible for visible signs of aging.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Can be applied to hair, face and body.
- For hair: apply 1-2 drops and apply to ends of hair working upwards to mend split ends.
- For skin: apply 1-2 drops into palm of hand and apply to freshly cleansed face, focusing on drier areas.
- For body: rub into desired areas on to clean and dry skin, focusing on drier areas.
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics.
Argania spinosa (argan) oil*
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.