This 4pc Anti-Aging Essentials Set from The Ordinary features a fabulous assortment of acids, serums and oils, each forming an integral part of your anti-aging skincare regime.
This set contains the best-selling peptide serum "The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA Serum" which targets multiple signs of aging such as wrinkles, uneven skin texture and dehydrated skin for a more youthful complexion. It contains a specifically designed peptide, Matrixyl 3000, which stimulates collagen production and repairs skin.
This set also includes the anti-aging superstar ingredient Retinol, a scientifically proven ingredient that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and to firm loose skin. Available in 3 strengths.
Dehydrated skin will not only highlight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but will also speed up the aging process, so keep your skin looking youthful with The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. There are many benefits to using hyaluronic acid but it's mostly known for its water-retaining properties. Hyaluronic acid will keep your skin looking plump and firm, whilst encouraging collagen production.
- Vitamin C is crucial in any anti-aging skincare routine, no matter how far along the process you are. The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F is an oil-based solution which contains a stable vitamin c derivative to brighten skin and reduce signs of aging. The oil based formulation is perfect for those with dry and mature skin.
- If you don't have issues with dry skin, choose The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% which has high concentrations of pure vitamin C.
This Anti-Aging Essentials Set Includes:
- 1 x Multi-Peptide + HA Serum (formerly known as "Buffet") (30ml) - A multi-peptide serum with syn-ake, matrixyl synthe-6, matrixyl 3000, argirelox, hyaluronic acid, amino acids and bio-derivatives to target multiple signs of aging. Apply a few drops to entire face in the AM and PM after cleaning.
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil (30ml) - This formulation uses 100 percent pure rosehip seed oil— rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid, and pro-vitamin A—that is both cold-pressed and organic. This oil has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions. Apply to the face once a day, ideally at bedtime after application of water-based treatments.
- 1 x Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (30ml): A hydrating formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid. Apply a few drops over the entire face in the AM and PM before creams.
- 1x Retinol 0.2%, 0.5% or 1% in Squalane (30ml): This water-free solution contains 0.2% pure Retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearances of fine lines, of photo damage and of general skin ageing. Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water serums but before heavier treatments. Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
The Ordinary Anti-Aging Essentials Routine:
- STEP 1: Cleanse with The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- STEP 2: : Multi-Peptide + HA Serum
- STEP 3: Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- STEP 4: Natural Moisturizing Factors
STEP 1: Cleanse with The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
STEP 2: Retinol
- Optional Add on: Vitamin C Product
- STEP 3: Natural Moisturizing Factors
STEP 4: 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. It's offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Essential kit to have!
Super nice kit, keep my skin in super shape, love them all!
This is amazing product
Great for beginners
This was my first time using The Ordinary products and my skin is starting to show some age. Great set to use. Saw results in 30 days. Brightened my skin and smoothed out some smaller wrinkles.