Leave your complexion divinely fresh and deeply cleansed with this luscious and effective Grapeseed Butter Cleanser.
Grapeseed Butter Cleanser is suited to most skin types, especially dry.
Featuring revolutionary Vinanza Grape from New Zealand’s sauvignon blanc grape seeds. Soothing lavender and blue chamomile partner to help calm sensitive skin as well as refresh and cleanse, while hibiscus bloom has gentle exfoliating action. Helps balance oil production and also boost dry and thirsty skin.
This daily butter cleanser is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognised and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients. It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Vinanza Grape: This revolutionary antioxidant extract improves elasticity and firmness.
- Harakeke flax: The oil extracted from this native flax deeply moisturizes skin, with antiseptic qualities that soothe and calm.
- Hibiscus flower: These tropical blooms bring brightness not only to nature, but also to your skin's appearance.
VEGETARIAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Gently massage in an upward circular motion into the dampened skin of your face and neck at sunrise and sunset, removing impurities and softening skin. Rinse off with warm and pure water using an organic cotton cloth. Use with an Antipodes Moisturizer.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Certified organic products featuring revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from New Zealand grown superfruit, nutrient-rich avocado oil, and anti-blemish manuka honey. Antipodes is committed to ensuring their products are made from premium natural skin loving ingredients from New Zealand nature that deliver a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients to your skin.
Olea europaea (Olive) Oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Silica, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) Oil*, Naticide® (Parfum), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Pongam) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Sorbitan Isostearate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Matricaria chamomilla (Blue Chamomile) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*. * Certified organic by BioGro
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.