Known to soothe dry, sensitive skin, ATTITUDE’s Moisturize & Repair Dry Skin Natural Body Cream will deeply hydrate every part of your body thanks to the restorative and nourishing benefits of oatmeal.
Our body lotion is also enhanced with argan oil, a natural ingredient rich in antioxidants and fatty acids to restore and protect your delicate skin. Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists, this light, natural body lotion keeps your skin feeling smooth and soothed after every use.
- Natural body lotion enriched with oatmeal to protect skin from oxidative agents.
- Features argan oil for ultimate skin hydration and restoration.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Made with natural, plant-based and mineral ingredients, in compliance with EWG standards.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM and top-rated in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable body lotion.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of artificial fragrances and Phthalates.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Propylparapen, Isopropylparapen, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben), Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl Alcohol and MIT.
- Free of endocrine disruptors such as BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan.
HOW TO USE: Dispense a small amount of lotion into your hands and apply on the skin. Designed for fast moisturization of the whole body. To be used on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua / water / eau, coco-caprylate / caprate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, propanediol dicaprylate / caprate , isoamyl laurate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tapioca starch, glyceryl stearate citrate, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, jojoba esters, avena sativa (oat / avoine) kernel flour, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium levulinate, glyceryl caprylate, xanthan gum, acacia decurrens flower wax, polyglycerin-3, citric acid, vanillin, pentadecalactone (fruit), linalyl acetate (floral).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.