A neutral scent blended to diminish the appearance of UV over-exposure and dryness for a luminous, petal-soft complexion.
For scent-sensitive, untroubled, dry, or UV-overexposed skin.
Beauty Elixir III: Prismatic Array is a gentle, multi active beauty oil created with certified, bio-identical CoQ10, Vitamin C Ester, & a rainbow of sustainably sourced botanicals with a neutral scent blended to diminish the appearance of UV over-exposure and dryness for a luminous, petal-soft complexion.
- ESSENTIAL OIL FREE: To accommodate scent sensitivity.
- BIOIDENTICAL ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX: Bioidentical CoQ10 and Vitamin C ester diminish the appearance of sun overexposure.
- RAINBOW OF BOTANICALS: An array of vitamins, antioxidants, phytosterols, amino acids, and essential fatty acids impart glow and petal-soft skin.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: As you anoint your skin with 2 to 5 drops of Beauty Elixir morning and night, offer yourself an honest compliment.
For best results, apply Beauty Elixir AM & PM in combination with your favorite KYPRIS serums.
Use for Nighttime Only. For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Rubus Occidentalis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water/Eau.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The first ingredient is sunflower oil followed by coconut and grape seed oils. These are not expensive oils by any means. The rest of the oils have more healing properties but clearly the list of ingredients does not justify the hefty price tag. Thankfully, I purchased a sample and used it 1x/day at night for about a week or so. I can't say that I noticed anything more than with any other good organic oil blend. In general, people already have a lot of Omega-6 in their diets and there is no need to add that in a skincare regime with sunflower and the likes. Keep in mind that what you put on your skin goes into your blood stream.