Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask
Fruit stem cells, vitamin C, and glycolic AHA blended with manuka honey and organic pumpkin, rich in beta carotene, gently dissolve and sweep away dull, dry surface cells, exfoliating and resurfacing for even tone, smooth texture, and a luminous complexion.
For All Skin Types
Unlock the power of Fruit Stem Cell Science®, and the illuminating power of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate to promote skin radiance. Formulated with a combination of potent Heirloom Apple & Grape Stem Cells, the Brightening Range also utilizes some powerful natural ingredients - turmeric for a brighter complexion, Purple Carrot, rich in Beta Carotene, and probiotics to promote the growth of healthy flora on the skin.
The Brightening Range is perfect for dull and combination skin types that are concerned with dull skin and the appearance of pigmentation.
- Manuka Honey: A by-product of bees pollinating the Manuka bush; soothes, clarifies and restores balance. Has natural antibacterial properties.
- Pumpkin Puree: Derived from the fruiting vine; natural source of enzymes and AHA’s to remove dehydrated cells to brighten and smooth skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Derived from natural sugars found in fruit; works to reduce surface scaring, improves skin appearance by exfoliating dead skin cells and impurities.
- Meadowfoam: Pressed from seeds; prevents moisture loss by forming a hydrating barrier and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Adds shine and moisture to hair and scalp.
- Tamanu Oil: Derived from Polynesian tamanu fruit seeds; nourishing oil that works to improve skin tone. It is rich in fatty acids, and acts as a barrier on the skin, locking moisture in.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGETARIAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply evenly to clean, dry or damp skin. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
As soon as it's been applied, you will feel a tingle on the skin, this is how you know that the AHA's are activating working to dissolve dry surface cells.
ABOUT THE BRAND:Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Puree*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Manuka Honey, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Tocopherol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Powder*, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Powder*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.