A clarifying brightening treatment mask to cleanse and minimize pores, increase micro-circulation, and deliver a toned and glowy complexion.
For Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive Skin Types
Brazilian Tourmaline crystals allow the nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants to penetrate deep into skin when massaged into skin. Both Spirulina and Chlorella applied topically have been found to increase micro-circulation and after repeated consistent applications, have been found to decrease pigmentation on the skin. This silky treatment mask delivers an instantly toned glowy complexion. When activated with a LILFOX floral water toning mist (or water) this concentrated dry formula of mineral rich clays, matcha green tea, sea algae powders, and Brazilian Tourmaline Crystals turns into a silky mousse-like consistency.
- French Green Sea Clay is full of antioxidants and minerals. It draws impurities by causing dead cells to slough off, and by stimulating blood flow to the epidermis. As it drys it causes pores to tighten and the skin to become supple. Gentle enough for sensitive skin types. The clay's green color comes from a combination of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter, mostly kelp seaweed and other algae. The other components of French green clay include minerals such as montmorillonite, magnesium, calcium, potassium.
- Brazilian Tourmaline Crystals are added to formula because when massaged into skin they become positively charged on one end and negatively charged on the other end. This reaction allows nutrients from chlorella and matcha and minerals from clays to absorb deeply into skin. Magic Crystal Energy leaves skin glowing.
- Chlorella Algae is added for it's high amount of antioxidants that prevent and repair cellular damage by slowing oxidation process to fight premature aging all while speeding up cell and tissue regeneration. Chlorophyll fights free radicals, which damage cells and cause the skin to age.
- Matcha Green Tea Leaves posses a wealth of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. The flavonoid plant nutrients polyphenols are well researched for firming skin, boosting collagen, and brightening . Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, green tea helps to speed cellular metabolism. Matcha also helps balance sebum production so can be a useful tool for fighting blemishes alongside with French Green Clay.
- Spirulina is the richest beta carotene food, which work synergistically to enhance antioxidant protection. Also contains 1% Chlorophyll, one of nature’s highest levels. Chlorophyll is known for cleansing and detoxifying effects.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: While relaxing (preferably in a hot steamy tub), mix a tablespoon of clay mask with a tiny amount of floral water toning mist (or water) to create a velvety consistency. For skin plumping hydration, add 1-2 teaspoons of Jungle Glow Rainforest Honey Enzyme Cleanser + Mask. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over clay to create a velvety consistency. Once mixed, use face mask application brush to apply mask to cleansed skin and leave on 20-40 minutes.
You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Never let mask become completely dry. Mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length. To remove, soften with a warm, wet cloth and remove mask. Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist. Skin is left toned, dewy and refreshed. Massage youthful vixen face nectar onto skin for one minute, then finish with more toning mist to assist with absorption of oil based face nectars.
Formulated for sensitive to normal and combination to oily skin types. Blemish-prone skin will see a reduction of clogged pores and pore size while balancing sebum. Dry or Mature skin types will benefit from using this gentle non-stripping mask to repair damage and protect for future.
SIZE: 100 ml. amethyst glass jar.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Healing properties of exotic elements including wild crafted and organic plant essential oils, delicate hydrosols and magical crystals. Created to deliver a bright vixen glow, while encouraging one to take a moment for themselves and create a their own unique vixen skin care ritual. LILFOX embraces self love and quiet moments of reflection. Every plant element is meticulously selected with special attention to choosing the highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients, organic and wild harvested whenever possible.
Montmorillonite clay, Chlorella vulgaris powder*, Camellia Sinensis powder, Kaolin (white) clay), Arthrospira Platensis powder*, Bentonite clay, Tourmaline powder, Hippophae rhamnoides powder*, Boswellia carterii powder**
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.