The clear way to achieve calmer hair and scalp. Innersense’s clean, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free conditioner softens hairs while soothing the scalp.
Best for all hair types and textures, color and chemically treated hair, made for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
Colloidal oatmeal calms sensitive skin. Manuka honey and organic apricot kernel oil blend to bring moisture, seal it in, and leave hair softer and shinier. Made without potential irritants, like essential oils, soy, gluten and lactose, this silicone-free formula is ideal for anyone with a sensitive scalp and works across all hair types and textures.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL – Brimming with potent antioxidants known as avenanthramides, Colloidal Oatmeal eases irritation and coats strands with sheer moisture.
- MANUKA HONEY – Known for its humectant properties, Manuka Honey draws moisture into the hair shaft like a magnet, boosting softness and shine.
- ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL – This lightweight plant oil — rich in omega fatty acids — softens and seals the hair’s cuticle, leaving behind a smoother and more vibrant-looking surface.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: After cleansing, take a deep breath and appreciate clean, moisturized hair. Apply 1-2 pumps of conditioner into your hands, emulsify and distribute from the mid-length of your hair to the ends using your fingertips or a comb. Leave for 1-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Water/Aqua/EAU, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Honey, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Colloidal Oatmeal, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Swertia Japonica Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Amine HCL, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.