Sweet talk your fussy, blemished complexion.
For fussy, oily, or blemished skin. Also, shaved, threaded, or waxed areas.
Clearing Serum enlists balancing zinc, soothing lilac leaf stem cells, beautiful cherry blossom, and a selection of phytonutrient rich, botanical gems for the appearance of a balanced, happy complexion.
- QUINOA: Incan 'Mother Grain' proffers 8 essential amino acids to nurture skin's beauty and wear gorgeously under make up.
- ZINC & LILAC LEAF STEM CELLS: Balance the appearance of oily complexions.
- CHAPARRAL: One of Earth’s oldest living plants yields a wildcrafted extract rich in botanical wisdom and lignans.
- TEA TREE & LAVENDER: A blend of balancing essential oils soothes the appearance of fuss.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply Clearing Serum to areas affected by blemishes, oiliness, or in-growns. Avoid eye area.
For best results, we recommend pairing your Clearing Serum with your favorite KYPRIS Beauty Elixir.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Betaine, Zinc PCA Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Cerasus (Sour Cherry) Flower Extract, Asiaticoside, Larrea Divaricata (Chaparral) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Montmorillonite, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Squalane, Tocopherol, Linalool.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.