Enjoy the healing effects of this all-natural combination on your skin while de-stressing at the same time.
Soften your skin and feel refreshed with the healing combination of lavender and silver water. Freshen up bedding, clothes, and furniture with a simple spritz.
Great for using to spray your face mask with.
Colloidal silver is a traditional remedy that people have used for centuries to treat a variety of ails, including pneumonia, skin rashes, sinus infections, flu, and more.
- Kills bacteria
- Relieve stress
- Boost Collagen
- Refresh & Revive
Handmade in Vancouver, BC by Kim Stipica.
distilled h20, lavender essential oil, silver.
**these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
A God send!
I work 15+ hours a day on set where masks are mandatory. If it wasn’t for this mist, My break outs would be SO much worse! I hear Covid crew talking to other crew members about how some people get cysts and all that from bacterial growth, especially wearing make up in the heat. I love that this exists! It’s antibacterial - SO necessary for my oily skin. Also smells so good and love to spray it on my face as a refresher. Ten outta frikn TEN.