This award-winning lightweight conditioner detangles, softens, provides hydration and enhances shine for stronger, smoother, healthier hair.
Developed by a dermatologist, this lightweight conditioner for slightly-dry, normal, or oily hair (and scalp) helps detangle, soften, and enhance shine while reducing frizz and breakage*. Formulated with good-for-your-hair (and skin) ingredients, this conditioner removes hidden irritants and pore-clogging oils while being safe for all hair and skin types, including color- and keratin-treated. (Note: Those with extra-dry or damaged hair may prefer our Deeper Conditioner.)
- Hemisqualane (a plant sugar-derived alternative to silicone) provides color and heat protection, reduces frizz, and keeps hair looking and feeling smooth
- Bisabolol offers natural skin-soothing benefits
SEEN’s scent is fresh and clean—just like your hair and skin after using it! Both women and men alike love the notes of apple dew, orange peel, and leafy greens.
Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, cocamidopropyl betaine, or gluten.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE
HOW TO USE: Apply after using SEEN Shampoo. Massage in from the ends up. Rinse.
Follow with SEEN Styling treatments for your healthiest hair and skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the connection between hair and skin—but it did take a Harvard-trained dermatologist. SEEN products are inspired by hair couture and rooted in science, because we think pretty and smart can coexist in the same bottle. With a gentle, yet powerful formula, SEEN brings your hair and skin back to balance. The result? Shining, gorgeous hair and healthy skin.
Water, C13-15 Alkane (plant derived), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.