RECEIVE A FREE NIOD Survival 0 w/ any purchase $150 NIOD purchase.
1. ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR BASKET.
2. APPLY PROMO CODE: SURVIVAL AT CHECKOUT.
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or free gifts. This gift must be added to your cart and then the code must be entered at checkout to redeem the offer. Limit 1 per customer.
Antioxidants are the superheroes of our skin. They protect our skin’s molecules against the attack of free radicals, which can manifest as the appearance of premature ageing, pigmentation, and dullness.
NIOD's Survival range offers four networked antioxidant systems, with technologies that help support the skin’s own defences against environmental and lifestyle-related assaults such as pollution, smog, stress, infrared and blue light. While Survival 0 offers no UV protection (S10, S20, and S30 do!), it is a powerful system of technologies aimed at supporting our skin’s antioxidant mechanisms.
- Purified Lutein, an exceptional antioxidant which offers support against the visible effects of blue light and increases visible dermal elasticity.
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase, arguably the most important force against oxidation in the human body. Survival contains a form of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that provides potent antioxidant support against the very damaging superoxide radical.
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, supports the body’s defences against oxidation generated as a result of UV exposure, stress, and pollution.
- Fractionated Melanin, which unlike our naturally-produced melanin, is specifically tailored to absorb High Energy Visible (HEV) light in the range of 400-500 nm wavelengths.
- Pycnogenol® (a name some of you may already be familiar with) is a well-studied derivative of maritime pine, and a highly-potent antioxidant which supports a wide range of protective functions while minimizing the appearance of photo damage.
This lightweight formula is designed for all skin tones. While it is intended for nighttime use, it can also be used in the daytime to support other sun protection formulations that may not offer environmental protection beyond UV. Apply liberally on cleansed skin and before oils or creams to help support environmental defence.
Due to the carotenoids in this product it may stain. Please avoid contact with light clothing and wash hands directly after application.
pH 6.75-7.25 | Alcohol-Free | Silicone-Free | Nut-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Gluten-Free
HOW TO USE: Apply to face liberally to help support environmental defence in the absence of material UV exposure (in the evenings). Designed for all skin tones.
This product does not offer protection against UVA or UVB rays. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Inulin, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthophyll, Astaxanthin, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Piper cubeba (Cubeb) fruit extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melanin, Sucrose, Lysolecithin, Tapioca Starch, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tromethamine, Triethanolamine, Ethoxydiglycol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I like this product because there is no fragrance, it doesn’t irritate my skin, it’s neither tacky nor greasy. If you are looking for an antioxidant but your skin can’t tolerate vit C, I think you should give this a try.