A gentle and completely granule-free exfoliant, formulated to even out skin tone and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
This complex blend of fruit extracts noticeably hydrates facial skin, while gently dissolving dead skin cell bonds, resulting in enhanced cell renewal. Suitable for use around the eyes and for all skin types, including the most sensitive.
- Papain and Amino Complex act as a natural enzymatic exfoliator, increasing cell renewal, restoring hydration levels and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, leaving facial skin smooth, supple and looking luminous.
- Fig, rich in Ficin Enzymes and Omega 3 fatty acids, nourishes and conditions the skin while assisting in cell renewal.
- Quandong, rich in essential fatty acids and rutin, noticeably provides anti-inflammatory benefits, preventing a breakdown of collagen and elastin.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage onto cleansed facial skin including the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly. Use twice to three times per week.
Tone and follow with your preferred Grown Alchemist Age Repair Serum and the Age Repair Intensive Moisturizer.
SIZE: 2.54 oz / 75 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Ceteareth-20 (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Maltodextrin (Plant), Calcium Pantothenate (Provitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Natural Ferment), Potassium Lactate (Plant), Urea, Caprylyl Glycol (Plant), Proline (Plant), Alanine (Plant), Serine (Plant), Papain (Plant), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil Expressed, Vanillin, Magnesium Chloride (Mineral), Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I really like this product