Scalp health is where healthy hair starts! John Masters Organics Exfoliating Scalp Brush helps to gently remove build-up and massage the scalp to remove impurities.
For all Hair & Scalp Types, including Dry, Flakey, & Irritated Scalps.
This invigorating scalp brush contains looped tines that massage the scalp without tangling the hair and works well to prep scalp before cleansing.
This brush is beneficial for all scalp and hair types to promote healthy hair and optimal scalp conditions.
- Looped bristles help to gently massage and exfoliate the scalp.
- Brush helps to loosen build up and impurities, so natural oils can moisturize the skin.
- Preps the scalp before with mechanical exfoliation to help loosen build-up and impurities.
- Tines massage targeted area on the scalp without tangling the hair.
- Lightweight bamboo brush is sustainable, does not attract static, and much sturdier when compared to steel.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: In a circular motion, massage the brush from front to back of head on dry hair. For best results prep scalp with brush before using your shampoo. Recommended to be used daily before styling and before bed.
- Exfoliate: Use the Exfoliating Scalp Brush to prep scalp with mechanical exfoliation to help loosen build-up and impurities.
- Cleanse: Use the 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner with Zinc & Sage or Stimulating Shampoo with Spearmint & Meadowsweet to cleanse scalp by unclogging the pores and follicles.
- Treat: Use the Deep Scalp Purifying Serum for oily scalp or the Deep Scalp Treatment & Volumizer for dry scalp to help balance and soothe scalp conditions.
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics.
Eco-friendly bamboo handle - sustainable alternative to plastic or wood.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I really like this exfoliation brush. It’s durable and beautifully made. It really helps keep the flakes down in conjunction with dandruff treatment, but it’s not exactly a miracle worker for me on it’s own. I use it twice daily and will continue to use it :)