A deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing face cream to nourish and brighten the skin.
For All Skin Types
Reused, repurposed, reloved: This face cream is made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells, a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E. The moisturizer is suitable for all skin types. The argan shell powder is combined with skin-soothing cocoa butter, aloe vera and blood orange.
- Cocoa Butter: The emollient properties of cocoa butter make it an excellent ingredient for deeply moisturizing dry, itchy skin. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Sage Oil: The moisturizing and conditioning properties of sage oil help soothe dryness and irritation. It also works to diminish the appearance of blemishes, large pores and minor scarring.
- Linseed oil: Extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation, helping the skin to repair.
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage in until the cream absorbs. Suitable for all skin types and for daily use.
SIZE: 50ml / 1.69oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.