The Wakse Popsicle has everything you need to getting your waxing game on!
Enjoy a strip-less waxing experience dripping in nourishing oils. The dreamy formula effortlessly removed unwanted hair from head to toe & smells incredible!
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Place the wakse Pop in to the Wakse Melting Pot or Wax warmer and heat in 60 second intervals until fully melted and has the consistency of honey. A full cup of wax typically takes 3 - 5 minutes to fully melt. Before you begin, use the spatula to test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist.
SIZE: 4.5oz / 127gram (Perfect for multiple face applications)
ABOUT THE BRAND: Wakse is everything you need for easy hair removal at-home. Made by two hairy guys. The new era of innovative waxing at-home, Wakse is the first cruelty-free hard wax beans that spread easily on the skin. Infused with essential oils, Wakse is a pain-free wax experience.
WARNING: Ensure the wax is not too hot or too cold before applying to skin. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not use if your skin has suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polycyclopentadiene, Hydrotreated microcrystal, Mica, Titanium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Linalool, Fragrance.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.