Holi (shave) oil includes the base of holi (oil) with the addition of ingredients like calendula and chamomile to calm red, and irritated skin.
Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
When a slew of customers told our founder they were using holi (oil) to shave; she knew it was time to craft a new formula. With an invigorating scent of grapefruit and sandalwood, it also contains a coconut-derived foaming agent and delivers the closet and most hydrating shave possible.
- Calendula and chamomile soothe skin and mimizine irritation.
- Rosehip oil helps to fade hyperpigmentation and minimize the appearance of fine lines and even stretch marks.
- Sunflower oil, which contains vitamin E, helps protect collagen and elastin in skin.
- Wildcrafted calendula relieves irritated and dry skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | WILD-CRAFTED| NON-GMO | ECOCERT
HOW TO USE: Mix our shaving oil with water to achieve a lather and hydrating shave.
Jena’s Notes: This doubles as a soothing, sensitive body cleanser. And although it’s oil-based, it doesn’t clog up my razor.
SIZE: 4oz / 120ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Luxurious beauty regimens that nurture the skin. With a focus on quality and efficacy, all of Agent Nateur skincare is made with ageless European active ingredients that have been clinically tested, ensuring their safety and potency. Every Agent Nateur product is organic or wild-crafted, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and Ecocert certified. Each formulation is abundant in natural vitamins, minerals, oils, and plant extracts purchased—with no expense spared—from only the most reputable sources, setting a precedent for natural beauty companies around the world. Every ingredient included has been chosen for its purity, efficacy, and potency. Originating from France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and other European countries, each active ingredient is of the highest quality, guaranteeing visible improvement in skin texture, clarity, and brightness.
organic oryza sativa (rice bran oil), organic rosa mosqueta (rosehip), organic helianthus annus (sunflower), organic vitis vinifera (grape seed), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), organic prunus armeniaca (apricot) oil, organic argania spinosa (argan), organic ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, wild crafted anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower, wild crafted calendula officinalis flower extract, aqua, decyl glucoside, cocamido propyl hydroxysulatine (derived from coconuts), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (approved for green cosmetics), organic lavandula (lavender) angustifolia, wild crafted santalum album, wild crafted citris paradisi (grapefruit) oil, benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid* (*approved for green cosmetics and used only for preservative purposes)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.