A rich, moisturizing conditioner for thick, coarse and thirsty hair
Best for thick, coarse, thirsty and damaged hair
Maximize moisture with this emollient-rich conditioner for thick, coarse and damaged hair. Certified Organic rice, quinoa and flax seed strengthen the hair follicle while shea butter and coconut nourish and hydrate to control frizz. This silicone-free formula leaves hair naturally beautiful.
- Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera known for healing hair and scalp. An effective conditioner leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- Shea Butter, an intense moisturizer, high in fatty acids, nutrients.
- Monoi Oil restores luster to dry brittle hair, conditions and deeply penetrates imparting great shine and body.
- Flax Seed high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Restores strength and elasticity, reducing breakage.
- Tamanu is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. Lightweight and easily absorbed into the hair without build up. Rich in nutrients, vitamins, proteins and amino acids.
- Coconut Oil, derived from the fatty acids of coconut provides moisture.
- Essential oils of Sage and Vanilla provide a tranquilizing and relaxing ceremonial experience.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY FREE | PACKAGING - RECYCLABLE | PACKAGING - RECYCLED CONTENT
HOW TO USE: After cleansing hair with Hydrating Cream Hairbath, take another deep breath and appreciate clean hair. Dispense Hydrating Cream Conditioner, emulsify in hands and distribute from mid-length to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel*, stearalkonium chloride, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin, cocos nucifera*, cananga odorata flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, vanillin, pogostemon cablin oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sodium benzoate, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, hydrolyzed rice protein, plumeria acutifolia (monoi) flower extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, hydrolyzed quinoa, benzyl alcohol, taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, linalool†, limonene†
*Certified Organic | †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Amazing for thick course hair
I am getting a lot more greys and my hair was feeling much more course, until I used this conditioner. I ended up buying the hair bath and mask as well. My hair feels super soft and the frizzies are greatly reduced. Better than the high end salon products that I have used.
Recommended For You