World-renowned manuka honey from New Zealand boasts potent moisturizing properties to hydrate and freshen the under-eye area in this vegetarian eye cream.
Persian silk ﬂower blends with revolutionary antioxidant-rich Vinanza® grape seed and kiwifruit to help brighten delicate tissue. Suited to oily and blemish-prone skin types. Antioxidant-rich Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to help improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.* (*Independent study by New Zealand Extracts (2012): The eight-week clinical study involving 10 women showed Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi helps improve skin appearance).
- Manuka honey: Renowned for its health benefits, this superfood helps promote youthful, fresh and blemish-free skin.
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Helps improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Persian silk flower: Known for its anti-aging properties, this flower helps hydrate and freshen delicate skin.
VEGETARIAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Pat tenderly onto the skin under and around your eyes. Suited to oily and blemished skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Certified organic products featuring revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from New Zealand grown superfruit, nutrient-rich avocado oil, and anti-blemish manuka honey. Antipodes is committed to ensuring their products are made from premium natural skin loving ingredients from New Zealand nature that deliver a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients to your skin.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Glycerine, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Albizia julibrissin (Persian silk) Bark Extract, Darutoside, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Actinida chinensis (Kiwifruit) Seed Oil, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Water, Glycerin, (Cyathea Cumingii) Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Citrate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinpus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Fragrance of Honey: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.