Our organic, oil-free formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while our proprietary plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° Complex helps mitigate the effects of HEV light (including blue light), IR, and pollution.
This airy, antioxidant-rich formula also helps minimize free radical damage while plant stem cells and niacinamide helps promote radiant, youthful skin. Bonus: our transparent non-nano zinc oxide forms an airy-light veil that layers perfectly under makeup!
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB mineral protection
- Plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° Complex helps mitigate the effects of blue light, HEV light, IR, and pollution
- Silky smooth finish layers well under makeup
- Dermatologist tested
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide protection
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free / Reef-Friendly*
- *Hawaii Reef Friendly Sunscreen Oxybenzone & Octinoxate Free
HAWAII REEF COMPLIANT | MINERAL PROTECTION | FRAGRANCE-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | BLUE LIGHT STRESS & FATIGUE | BROAD SPRECTRUM | REEF SAFE/FRIENDLY
HOW TO USE: Apply daily to cleansed skin, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Shake well. Dispense into palm of hand and apply evenly across face and neck using upward strokes.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Green, yet still luxurious, each high performance product protects and nourishes your skin with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants, while remaining free of parabens, paba, petroleum and phthalates. This full line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for the organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by the organic seals. COOLA formulates with Plant Protection®, which allows the products to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Zinc Oxide 15.0 %
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jasminum Sambac Leaf Cell Extract, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyisobutene, Polyquaternium-80, Propanediol, Schinus Molle Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Water
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Not the same as Coola daydream
I bought this thinking it would work the same as they discounted Coola Daydream Mineral Primer SPF30. However, it pulled with my drunken elephant moisturizer and it wasn’t as silky. It’s still good for just a spf alone but not as a primer. However, customer service for socialite are excellent!
Unbelievably lightweight for a mineral sunscreen. No white cast. Dries to a matte finish. No noticeable scent. Even my husband who hates using sunscreen is happy to use this one.