This Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for a safe and worry-free sun care.
Our reef-friendly, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free non-nano zinc oxide formula for face and body offers complete broad spectrum sun protection to filter both UVA and UVB rays. It is EWG VERIFIED™ and formulated with hydrating, fast-absorbing and protective ingredients like avocado oil and jojoba seed oil. Our easy to apply mineral sunscreen will naturally reflect the sun’s rays and keep your skin smooth and hydrated. Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
- Newly developed, this Face & Body Mineral sunscreen is specially crafted with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as jojoba seed oil and avocado oil to hydrate the skin.
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a physical filter and a safe sun care ingredient according to the EWG.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen: offers both UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable mineral sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Ocean Lovers stamp: sunscreen made with ingredients that are have a minimal impact on coral reefs and ocean life2
- Non-greasy formula: lightweight and easy to apply.
- Free of chemical ingredients such as Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Benzophenone-3 (BP-3), potentially harmful ingredients for our health and marine life according to the EWG.
- Free of 4MBC and Butylparaben, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals according to the EWG.
HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging - To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: - Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am–2pm - Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%). Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.