The perfect worry-free sun care for people on the go!
Did you know your skin is more acidic than basic? The top of your skin has a slightly acidic 5.5 pH to help prevent bacteria from entering your body through your pores. To protect this natural first line of defense from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight, our 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care. It is fragrance-free, easy to apply, smooth and clear on skin, making it a great protection all year long. Whats more? Our 100% mineral sunscreen is EWG VERIFIED and is a Top-scoring sunscreen moisturizer in EWGs Skin Deep database. Get ready to safely enjoy the sun! 100% non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreen; safest sun care according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and rated #1 on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database
- Ecologo Certification: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: 100% vegan, crafted with plants and minerals only.
- Coral safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3), all potentially damaging sunscreen ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, known as endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT – sun care preservatives of concern.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
HOW TO USE:
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
SIZE: 153ml / 5.2 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%). Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.