Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients
Isnt it weird how showers dry out your skin instead of moisturizing it? Its because hot water strips your skin of oils. Keep the temperature and time moderate for more moisture! For your next shower, grab a bottle of ATTITUDEs Sensitive Skin Natural Body Wash. Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like soothing colloidal oatmeal, it helps to calm sensitive skin without introducing any irritating or cancer-causing chemicals like sulfate or ethoxylated surfactants. Its worry-free and safe for the whole family we had it dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
- Our Natural Body Wash gently cleans your skin without drying it out, thanks to its sulfate-free formula.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified and EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
HOW TO USE: Lather gel on body and rinse with lukewarm water. We recommend thoroughly drying skin to remove any remaining water between fingers and joints. Avoid irritants, ensure your skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
SIZE: 240ml / 8.1 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua (solvent), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum (thickening agent), Decyl glucoside (surfactant), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Castoryl maleate (moisturizer), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Avena sativa kernel oil (emollient), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.