Support hair health so that it looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier.
A duo of 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil and Multi-Peptide Hair Serum for Hair Density from The Ordinary, designed to support and deeply hydrate hair and skin. Treat yourself to these rich and revitalising oils.
- 1 x 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil (30ml) - an antioxidant-rich oil obtained from the kernels of the fruits from the marula tree.
- 1 x Multi-Peptide Hair Serum for Hair Density (60ml) - designed to support hair health so that it looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier.
Water-Free | Alcohol-Free | Silicone-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free
HOW TO USE:
- Work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil: Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I haven't been using the serum for too long but it definitely seems like the baby hairs are getting thicker. And the marula oil is really fast absorbing. I love it!
I adore the marula oil, i use it for my skin and hair as well. It is not greasy it all. The serum has already helped me grow baby hair!!
Love them, just as good as high end spa products
I’ve used vivier from the drs office for years with great results . I never thought my skin could have the same results with a line so reasonably priced . I’m happy to say they work!!!!!