This body lotion with subtle almond blossom notes moisturizes and softens skin on a daily basis while leaving a delicate scent.
For All Skin Types
Ideal for some cosy me-time after bathing, it protects and leaves skin beautifully soft. Its almond blossom scent and light, easily absorbed and non-sticky texture invite body and soul on a real voyage of the senses. Specially developed for optimum skin hydration and to ease discomfort, Almond Blossom Moisturizing Body Lotion moisturizes, pampers and softens skin.
Ideal for some cosy me-time after bathing, it protects and leaves skin beautifully soft. Its almond blossom scent and light, easily absorbed and non-sticky texture invite body and soul on a real voyage of the senses.
- Aloe Vera: Regenerates skin tissue and provides the vitamins and trace elements needed for skin vitality.
- Tara seeds: The polysaccharides extracted from tara seeds provide skin with lasting hydration, limit dryness and help stabilize any flaking or peeling.
- Shea butter: Effectively fights skin dryness and prevents elastin degradation. Skin is nourished, softened and toned.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply Almond Blossom Moisturising Body Lotion after showering or bathing, focusing on any dry areas. Its easily absorbed, non-sticky texture makes it easy to apply and leaves skin soft and fragrant.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
AQUA (WATER), COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, ALCOHOL DENAT.**, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, APRICOT KERNEL OIL POLYGLYCERYL-4 ESTERS, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), CELLULOSE GUM, HYDROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, GLUCOSE, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL*, LINALOOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Made using organic ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.