Citrusy and zesty Divine Neroli Body Wash leaves skin delicately scented and soothes body and soul.
For All Skin Types
Imagine yourself shaded by a Moroccan riad and astonished by the exhilarating port of Tangier. Divine Neroli Body Wash is a foaming gel enriched with botanical extracts which look after your skin. Its beautiful softness delicately cleanses skin without drying it out. The skin is left clean, soft, satiny and subtly scented.
- Gentle cleansing complex: Obtained from coconut and used as a naturally gentle cleansing base.
- Raspberry cellular water: Rich in Vitamin E, protects skin from ageing with its ability to regenerate and repair.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Lather up under the shower or dissolve in bathwater.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
AQUA (WATER), CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, GERANIOL, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), ALCOHOL. .
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.