Voluminous Shampoo strengthens, clarifies, and nourishes hair while delivering noticeable volume and body.
For Fine, Oily, And Colour Treated Hair Types
A combination of green tea antioxidants, citrus juices and lemongrass removes product build-up and reduces oil production to extend time between shampoos—without drying hair or scalp. Rahua oil, rich in omega-9, fortifies hair from within to help prevent breakage and lavender and eucalyptus extracts offer a calm, uplifting aromatherapy experience.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- EUCALYPTUS: Well-known for refreshing and clarifying properties, it also helps to extend time between shampoos
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
- ORGANIC LEMONGRASS: Extracts from this plant give hair bounce, body, and volume by gently removing excess oils from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising their moisture balance and integrity.
- ORGANIC ROSEMARY: This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb delivers protection from free radicals and a fresh, piney scent.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with Rahua Classic Conditioner. Use regularly for best results.
SIZE: 275ml / 9.3oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Organic Herbal Infusion of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract and Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate*, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic Acid*, Glycine*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid*, Panthenol, Chlorophyll.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this product! It go rid of most of my split ends and added moisture and volume to my hair. It feels so much more healthier.
Actually adds volume!
Have not used it long enough to rate the product. ☺