A highly-saturated, ultra-lightweight, emollient solution incorporating modern advances in biotechnology and peptide technology to fight signs of one of the most complex-to-treat dermal concerns: hyperpigmentation.
This formula visibly counteracts both uneven pigmentation, such as spots, as well as overall pigmentation issues through several pathways. This multi-pathway approach optimizes the synergy between the technologies in contrast to networked technologies that approach visible pigmentation through the same mechanisms.
CORE ACTIVE BRIGHTENING TECHNOLOGIES
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: An alpha-glucoside derivative of trihydroxy benzoic acid, derived through biotechnology, this active is sixty times more potent than kojic acid in visibly brightening skin tone.
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta Alanine: A patented brightening peptide solution with a very low molecular weight of less than 200 daltons achieves extremely efficient penetration that is fundamental to its visible influence on skin radiance.
- White Shiitake Ferment: An extraordinarily-high concentration of this purified bio-derivative targets the appearance of dark spots starting within less than a week of use.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (Azeloyl Glycine): A dicarboxylic acid derivative, this patented technology is formed through condensation of Azelaic Acid and Glycine, offering far better visible brightening and anti-redness activity than Azelaic Acid itself.
- Encapsulated Oligopeptide-68: Fully-solubilized, encapsulated liposomal oligopeptide complex reduces the appearance of UV-induced pigmentation with continued use.
- Solubilized Tetrapeptide-30: Patented high-saturation peptide complex visibly reduces contrast between areas of varying dermal pigmentation.
- Red Evodia Fruit Derivatives: Borrowed from traditional Chinese medicine, a modern high-purity derivatives of the Red Evodia fruit encourages radiance and evenness starting with the very first application.
SUPPORTING ACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Lipo-Oligopeptides Delivery System: This nonapeptide complex enhances the delivery of the technologies in the formula.
- Microfiltered Klamath Lake Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae: Obtained through biomass processing, this non-core support technology is a marine derivative with exceptional antioxidant and hydration properties.
pH 5.50-6.50 | ALCOHOL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake lightly. Apply serum to face AM and PM. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS but before MMHC. Avoid unprotected UV exposure when using this formula. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Lentinus edodes mycelium extract, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl glycyl beta-alanine, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Tetrapeptide-30, Oligopeptide-68, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This serum felt slightly tingly when putting it on at first but not buring amd leaving redness on my sensitive skin. I have been using this along with other products in the niod regime and my skin looks more even and hydrated as well as feels comfortable under makeup.
Pigmentation is so tricky and I heard good things about this product. I'm on my second bottle (I've gone through a full 15 ml and 3/4 of a 30ml) and I just started to see significant results. I combine this product with Mad Hippie Vitamin C and I'd say overall it took about 3 months to really see tangible change. Worth it because both products are gentle, non irritating and can be combined with all the yummy hydrating serums. I took off one star because it does have a bit of an oily consistency for me (others don't agree) so I wish it was slightly more watery to help with layering (I let it sit for 3 minutes or so before adding hydrating layers).
It sounds promising but honestly, I have not seen a result.