A lightweight finishing powder that leaves skin with a soft-focus, blur-effect imperceptible to the eye, but that makes all the difference for flawless skin that stays all day.
Light as air and milled 5 times (most powders are milled 3), it’s undetectable to the eye and gives a blurred, soft focus finish. Formulated with skin conditioning aloe, anti-bacterial rosemary, and oil-balancing bamboo to help leave skin’s surface shine-free, but with enough of a lit-from-within luminosity so it looks healthy and glowing from day to night.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Powder: Helps to soothe irritations and tame redness
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Powder: Helps to protect skin and soothe redness
- Bamboo Leaf: Helps to balance oil
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN | ORGANIC | TALC-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use as the final step of your complexion routine to extend the life of your makeup, take down shine and blur everything into place.
- Shake a small amount of the powder into the inside of the jar's lid, then pick up the product with the bristles of your favorite powder brush.
- Starting at the center of your face, work your way outwards with a sweeping motion.
- Continue sweeping across the face, neck and décolleté.
Tip: If your undereyes tend to crease, apply a small amount powder to this area immediately after your concealer. Then proceed with your complexion routine before setting the rest.
FOUNDERS TIP - I wanted to create a powder that would keep shine away, but never look powdery or cakey throughout the day. Use with our foundations to help set them quickly and Multi-Sticks to help lock down color. It just melts into your skin and blurs everything into place.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind, and dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Silica Silylate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua/Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organic Ingredients. Ingrédients Organiques.
This ingredient list is subject to change, it is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I use a prime skin foundation which is very light and was just looking for something to set my oily areas. This powder did just that! No creases and stayed on for a good 12 hours before i had to touch up. It doesnt cake and doesnt leave a white cast. I have very sensitive, rosacea and acne prone skin and it doesnt break me out or cause any irritation. When i dont wear foundation and just conceal my under bags this sets the under eye area perfectly (again no creases) I highly recommend this product!