Ready to take off makeup, moisturize hands and dry areas, and give your skin a facial? This 3in1 product does just that!
For All Skin Types
Multi-functional solid serum concentrate with blue tansy and black currant is 3 products in 1:
- Makeup removing gentle cleansing balm.
- Relieves chapped face and body spots (great for hands!)
- Mega hydrating facial treatment.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & SULFATES
HOW TO USE:
- As cleansing balm: Massage into skin, especially in areas with makeup, until product melts to oil consistency. Rinse with water and wipe off with a warm washcloth.
- As spot treatment: Apply small amount to problem dry spot. Massage until turns to oil consistency.
- As a facial treatment: Apply to face and allow to set. Wipe with warm washcloth if desired.
SIZE: 1.7 FL. OZ. (50 ml)
ABOUT THE BRAND: Acure® are skin & hair wellness enthusiasts who believe in the power of purity to uplift the way you feel. We want to see every action you take lead to a stronger, healthier, more vibrant you that is ready to kick ass and take names. Acure sources the highest quality ingredients for your skin. No parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, paraffin, mineral oil or animal testing allowed! Vegan, Paraben free, Sulfate free, Mineral oil free, Petrolatum free, Formaldehyde free, Cruelty free.
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), TANACETUM ANNUM (BLUE TANSY) FLOWER OIL, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
A great multi-tasker with yummy scent
I have enjoyed using this solid serum to moisturize or balm cleanse or even as a nourishing leave-on mask. It also smells like fresh blackberries. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5/5 is because I was expecting a firmer consistency for my dry patches. This one melts to an oil upon contact, which was a surprise but still great.