When your wavy hair needs the right dose of hydration without being weighed down, and you crave silky soft hair with radiant shine, look no further!
This coconut-enriched curl-amplifying conditioner infused with chamomile extracts will moisturize and soften your hair while defining your curls. Go for it; don't be afraid to crank up the volume with our vegan and ECOLOGO certified conditioner!
- This conditioner is ideal for hair types 2 and 3
- It is designed for wavy hair and loose curls that require body and definition
- It is enriched with coconut oil, an ingredient known for its moisturizing and softening properties. Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, it helps restore shine to hair
- With chamomile extracts, a flower with nourishing and soothing properties, this conditioner softens hair while giving it a healthy and shiny appearance. Rich in flavonoids, chamomile helps protect and repair dry hair
- Mango butter helps control frizz and define curls, leaving hair silky and perfectly wavy
- Argan oil is a natural emollient rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, which gives it moisturizing and restorative properties
- Natural fruity and sweet peach and vanilla aroma
- Made with natural ingredients derived from plants and minerals
- ECOLOGO® certified: sustainable and biodegradable conditioner
- Certified by PETA: this product is vegan! We love animals, which is why our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin and we do not test on them
- Hypoallergenic and laboratory tested: ideal for sensitive scalps
CRUELTY-FREE | MADE IN CANADA
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, freshly washed with ATTITUDE Curl Amplifying Shampoo or any other specialty shampoo from our range for textured hair, paying particular attention to the ends. Rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Water, cetearyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, caprylic /capric triglyceride, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, behentrimonium methosulfate, cocos nucifera (coconut / noix de coco) oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, polyquaternium-6, dicaprylyl ether, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, polyquaternium-10, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, triethyl citrate, methylbenzyl acetate (sweet fruit), vanillin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You