This curl ultra-hydrating shampoo comes to the rescue of dry, curly or frizzy hair.
Thanks to its formula made with natural ingredients such as shea butter, known for its repairing properties, and papaya leaf extract, which is antioxidant and cleanser. For lush, rehydrated hair and a healthy, clean scalp, you can count on our EWG VERIFIED shampoo, certified by ECOLOGO® and PETA.
- This shampoo is ideal for hair types 3 and 4, curly or frizzy, very dry and brittle
- It is enriched with shea butter, an ingredient known for its softening, nourishing and restorative properties
- Thanks to papaya leaf extract, a leaf with antioxidant and cleansing properties, the hair is deeply and gently cleansed
- Natural fruity and floral orange blossom aroma
- Made with natural ingredients derived from plants and minerals
- EWG VERIFIED and green listed in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- ECOLOGO® certified: sustainable and biodegradable shampoo
- Certified by PETA: this product is vegan! We love animals, which is why our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin and we do not test on them
- Hypoallergenic and laboratory tested: ideal for sensitive scalps
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair and work into a lather from root to tip. Rinse and repeat as needed if necessary. For best results, follow with ATTITUDE curl ultra-hydrating conditioner, or any other specialty conditioner from our range for textured hair.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Water, vegetable glycerin, sodium coco sulfate, coco glucoside, sodium cocoyl isethionate, shea butter glycerides / glycérides de beurre de karité, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, panthenol (vitamin B5), PCA glyceryl oleate, sodium PCA, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea / karité) butter, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, sodium benzoate, potasium sorbate, sodium chloride, triethyl citrate, vanillin, ethyl acetoacetate (sweet fruit).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You