Blended with deeply nourishing superfoods, this luxurious velvety-smooth oil-based brightening serum offers your face a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants and anthocyanins which help calm inflammation and reduce stress while helping to brighten your complexion and hydrate your skin.
This velvety-smooth revitalizing serum is blended with superfoods that will nourish your skin. Its luxurious formula works to hydrate your complexion and promote skin elasticity. The powerful blend of superfood oils absorbs easily into the skin, while offering protection from drying elements and long-term damage. Plus, it doubles as a nutrient-dense brow serum!
- HYDRATES your skin with linoleic acid from raspberry seed oil
- REDUCES the appearance of fine lines with vitamin A found in goji seed oil
- REFINES pores by removing excess oil with curcumin found in turmeric
- ENHANCES the look of your skin’s natural tone and texture with vitamin B3 from chia seed oil
- BRIGHTENS skin with saffron stem cell extract
- SOOTHES and calms skin with beta-glucan rich oat oil
- PROMOTES smooth and supple skin with omega-rich essential fatty acids from sacha inchi
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply 3 - 4 drops onto your fingers, and using Graydon’s ‘effleurage’ technique gently sweep this brightening serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For extra hydration follow with moisturizer and mist. Suitable for both morning and/or night and appropriate for all skin types.
Mix with your favourite Graydon Moisturizer for a hydration boost! Maximize absorption by following up with Face Food Mineral Mist. Need extra love and hydration in your life? Double up on serums with Fullmoon Serum to increase absorption of vitamin C and E.
SIZE: 1 fl oz / 30ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Kale) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inci) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Crocus Sativus Meristem (Saffron) Cell Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.