This lightweight, creme foundation is intended to achieve your desired sustainable beauty look.
From sheer to full coverage, Uplift Foundation boosts the moisture and radiance of your skin all by application. One of the certified organic ingredients that is key to the benefits of Uplift Foundation is Seabuckthorn. Known to soften the appearance of scars and blemishes while creating a smooth finish on the skin.
Uplift foundation is packaged in a glass jar, with recyclable lid. Crush the bamboo casing off of the lid for composting, before recycling the inner lining.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
- UN1: neutral undertone and is best suited for very light skin tones.
- UN2: neutral undertone and is best suited for light skin tones.
- UC2: cool undertone and is best suited for fair skin tones.
- UN3: neutral undertone and is best suited for medium tones.
- UW4: warm undertone and is best suited for medium skin tones.
- UN4: neutral undertone and is best suited for medium skin tones.
- UN5: neutral undertone and is best suited for medium tones.
- UC5: cool undertone and is best suited for medium skin tones.
- UW6: warm undertone and is best suited for medium to deep skin tones.
- UN7: neutral undertone and is best suited for medium-deep tones.
- UW8: cool undertone and is best suited for deep skin tones.
- UN8: neutral undertone and is best suited for deep skin tones.
HOW TO USE: For a full coverage, apply with clean fingers and use our Bamboo Multi-Use vegan makeup brush to lightly blend. For a light to medium coverage, apply and blend with clean fingers. To use as a concealer apply with our vegan Bamboo Blending Brush in the desired areas and blend softly.
SIZE: 30ml / 1oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Bring out the best in your skin with anti-oxidant rich and cruelty-free makeup. Sustainably made in Canada, cruelty-free, and vegan. Elate Cosmetics are certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and all of their ingredients are fair trade. Each product is housed in a bamboo container, making more than 75% of their products are waste-free. Every piece of packaging is either recyclable, reusable or plantable. The imagery Elate Cosmetics uses features people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities, so no one feels left out. They're only interested in making you feel beautiful, and to create your own definition of beauty.
p class="ingredients">Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, (Derived from Coconut), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Organic Coconut Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn), Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Bamboo Microzest, Ultramarines, Sorbitol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Sadly this foundation did not cover at all. Went on very patchy and flaky. Did not like this at all. I will just be throwing it out as i don't want to go through the hassel of returning. Worst foundation i have ever tried.