This ultra rich Age-Repair Treatment Cream is formulated to reduce the depth and appearance of wrinkles.
For Dry and Normal Skin Types
This ultra rich Age-Repair Treatment Cream is formulated with advanced Phyto-Peptides that noticeably restore and reduce the depth and appearance of wrinkles; leaving skin looking beautifully healthy, hydrated and visibly rejuvenated. This formulation may also be used as a leave-on masque twice a week for dry and or aging skin.
Ideal for travel, cold climates, recovery from skin trauma or after medical and dermalogical procedures.
- Camellia and Rosehip Oil: Contain Phytosterols which visibly improve hydration and condition the skin.
- Olysaccharides from Aloe Vera: Help the skin appear revitalized, leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
- Triglycerides from Jojoba Oil: Visibly rebalance the skin, improving the skin’s appearance.
- Cane Sugar: Releases vital Biosaccharides that noticeably soothe the skin, increasing its vitality while repairing the appearance of skin damaged by UV-induced oxidative stress.
- Geranium Blossom: Releases Flavonoids, which help normalize the skin’s appearance by rebalancing natural sebum levels, while improving the appearance of skin pores.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply with smooth, upward and outward motions, working from the centre of the face, neck and décolletage. Gently press in to enhance absorption and hydration. Suitable for dry skin types or skin in need of an ultra rich, hydrating anti-aging treatment. Follow with the Deep Cleansing Facial Masque.
SIZE: 1.52 oz / 45 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (Plant), Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glycerin (Plant), Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum (Natural Polysaccharide), Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Plant), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant), Lecithin (Plant), Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Plant), Sodium Phytate (Plant), Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This product is actually so good! It is very hydrating and dewy at first but dries down after a bit. Best dry winter weather skin saver.
Very thick and hard to absorb
This cream will not soak into your skin after using toner or if your skin is at all wet. It’s thick like 70s diaper cream and very hard to get into your skin. That said, the effect is firming and moisturizing and I quite like it. I mix it with odacité night cream (black jar) and it makes both products work better. It doesn’t block pores or cause break outs for me. It is pretty expensive though. They should rethink the price point. Unsure if I’d purchase again.