Mini foundation brush which has rounded edges to allow your desired coverage, ideal for delicate areas around the nose and eye area. Ultra-portable.
Lily Lolo kabuki's are made from the highest grade synthetic hair that's ultra soft. Perfect for use with mineral powders the soft bristles won't shed like natural hair and ensure the smoothest application of your mineral foundation, suitable for vegans too! Overall height 5cm, the bristles being 3cm.
- Ultra Portable.
- Helps apply foundation to fine features, around eyes and nose.
- Allows optimum control & gives easy access to smaller areas.
- Full, firm, small head provides precise makeup application.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Swirl the Baby Kabuki into the Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation, tap to remove excess powder, use in circular motions, applying some pressure until desired coverage of product is achieved; Baby Buki is ideal for getting into those smaller and delicate areas around the nose and eyes.
To wash hold bristles pointing downwards in warm running water, gently lather with mild shampoo and rinse in clean running water, leave to dry naturally on its side to prevent water running into the ferrule.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.