A non-sticky serum formulated with Tremella mushroom —a hyaluronic acid alternative —that leaves skin feeling intensely hydrated, soft, and visibly plump.
Cloud Jelly Serum is suitable for all skin, including sensitive types.
Nature’s super moisturizer, Tremella Mushroom, can hold up to 500 times its weight in water and is scientifically proven to retain moisture better than topical hyaluronic acid. The formula is lightweight, not sticky, PEG-free, and silicone-free and has a natural scent of floral and fruit.
Scent: Natural, light floral and fruit
Texture: Bouncy, jelly-like serum
Color: Light pink
- Tremella Mushroom: A jelly-textured superfood with the ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water, it acts as a humectant to plump skin with hydration.
- Vegan Collagen: Plant-based nutrients that provide moisturizing, skin-nourishing benefits.
- Strawberry Extract:Known to be rich in antioxidants including Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, and Polyphenolics to support healthy-looking skin.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: To remove non-waterproof makeup, apply 1-2 pumps directly only dry skin. Rinse thoroughly with water until clean.
This antioxidant-rich facial oil made with Camellia Oil and Squalane is the perfect finisher after Cloud Jelly hydrates and plumps. Orchid leaves skin with dewy hydration and glow.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Tremella Fuciformissporocarp Extract, Collagen, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry)Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Hibiscussabdariffa Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Rootferment Filtrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Phytate, Cellulose Gum, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Caprylate,Arginine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.