A hydrating, lightweight, water-resistant tinted moisturizer with SPF 15.
For All Skin Types
Formulated with lightweight minerals, a tinted moisturizer that not only hydrates and provides sheer to medium coverage, but helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss. Gives a soft-focus effect that helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores. Calms and soothes the skin and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
Reef safe and SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
NATURAL | VEGAN | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- Light: A light beige.
- Medium Light: A medium light with subtle yellow undertones.
- Medium: A medium with yellow undertones.
- Medium Dark: A medium dark with peach gold undertones.
- Dark: A deep with golden undertones.
- Warm Bronze: A medium dark with peach undertones.
- Peach Brightener: A light with strong peach.
HOW TO USE: Apply a pea- to dime-sized amount all over the face with Blending Brush or fingers, blending well.
- Apply under powder foundation for more coverage.
- Camouflage dark under-eye circles, hyperpigmentation and freckles with Peach Brightener.
- Mix with Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen for SPF 30 sun protection.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.5%.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Extract, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Been using this for years love it
Nice and light
This is truly a tinted moisturizer, and it's not really possible to build it to get more coverage. Its nice and light and sinks in quickly. Love that is has a high SPF. Only thing I don't love is the scent. It's not noticeable once its on, but it is pretty strong when you are applying it.