This enchanting and nourishing tropical conditioner adds vibrancy and shine to hair while you escape to the enchanted island of your dreams with the exquisite aromas of guava and coconut.
Best For: All Hair Types
Natural Notes: Enchanting Guava & Coconut
This vitamin and antioxidant rich conditioner infuses vitality into strands. Featuring plant based Biotin, Vitamins B6, A, C, and E to promote healthy hair and strengthen hair follicles – helping prevent premature hair loss. Boosted with nature’s antioxidants including pomegranate and symbiotic, rainforest grown Guayusa, Rahua, Morete and Sacha Inchi oils to help promote healthy hair growth.
- PLANT BASED BIOTIN + VITAMINS B6, A, C, and E: A high performance complex made from organic fruit, vegetables and plant probiotics to strengthen hair follicles and help prevent premature hair loss
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp.
- RAHUA: Fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health; and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, extending color endurance.
- POMEGRANATE: A potent antioxidant rich extract with flavonoids that helps stimulate hair growth, reinforce hair follicles and keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- GUAVA (GUAYABA): The antioxidants in guava fight free radicals to protect hair from damage; helps to maintain optimum scalp health, treats dandruff, and leaves behind an exotic citrusy scent.
- GUAYUSA: Contains twice the amount of antioxidants in green tea, reduces damage from free radicals, and vitamin B3 (with niacin) supports healthy hair.
- COCONUT OIL: This oil’s nourishing lauric acid speeds absorption into strands; providing instant moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage.
- BURITI OIL (MORETE): Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays.
Natural Notes: Enchanting Guava & Coconut
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: After shampooing, apply and massage hair and scalp, rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.