A gentle eye cream to brighten, refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
For All Skin Types
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This eye cream is made with coffee oil extracted from repurposed grounds and anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry. Cucumber extract is an ideal ingredient for helping to soothe and relieve puffy skin. Suitable for all skin types, use to refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
- Maple Bark Extract: This cream is made with anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry. It is sourced from maple forests in Southern Quebec in Canada. Nothing represents nature better than trees. Bark is the protective “skin” of the tree, here we are reusing it in the same way.. to protect and nourish our skin. The maple extract is rich in antioxidants and acts as an anti-inflammatory, meaning that it reduces redness and helps skin appear brighter. It is also helps strengthen the skin barrier and boost collagen production.
- Cucumber Extract: Cucumber extract is considered a skin superfood. Cucumber slices are often placed over the eyes during facials as the ingredient is extremely gentle, and therefore great to use on the delicate sensitive skin around the eyes! It is also an astringent, meaning it tightens and firms your skin to revitalize it and help reduce the appearance of the signs of aging. Cucumber extract contains proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, meaning that it moisturizes deeply and leaves the skin feeling smooth.
- Coffee Extract: Coffee is jam-packed full of skin friends, including antioxidants like good ol’ Vitamin E. High amounts of Vitamin E and other essential nutrients found in coffee help to soothe and moisturise your skin. Caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients you can use to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Its anti-inflammatory properties decrease swelling by constricting blood vessels under the eye.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Press the pump once to release a small amount of cream onto your finger tips. Dab onto the delicate eye area and allow the cream to soak into the skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**.
*Organically grown ingredients.**Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.