Create a beautiful, airbrushed base with this extra-soft SigmaTech® fiber foundation brush.
Great for seamlessly buffing out liquid, cream, or powder products, your look will be polished to perfection with this round kabuki brush in your kit.
- Allows for light and soft all-over liquid or powder foundation
- Brush head covers large areas of the face quickly and easily
- Also available in the STUDIO BRUSH SET
This dense kabuki brush is ideal for applying liquid foundation and cream foundation. It also works well as a cream blusher brush or cream contour brush. One of our best kabuki brushes, it provides a beautiful airbrushed finish with foundation.
- Function: Softly apply + blend foundation
- Unique Feature: Dense, rounded brush head
- Recommended Use: Cover large areas of the face with liquid or powder foundation for a light, airbrushed finish
Coverage: Sheer to Medium; Buildable
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
ABOUT THE BRAND: A flawless finish requires professional tools, and Sigma Beauty Brushes are essential for blending your base, blush, shadows (and, you name it!) to perfection. Beloved and endorsed by pro make up artists, these brushes are of the highest quality – starring super-soft synthetic bristles, ergonomic handles and innovative shapes and textures – to make ‘making up’ a breeze. Chic and stylish, they’re essential additions to your make up application arsenal.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.