Purify, nurture, and protect your complexion with our holi (cleanse).
Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
This gentle formula contains a nutrient-dense base of luxury oils that emulsify dirt, oil, and makeup while calming plant extracts alleviate sensitivity, ease redness, and reveal your complexion’s natural luminance. To protect tender skin, each bottle of holi (cleanse) comes paired with soft muslin cloth for effortless, scrub-free removal.
- Oryza sativa is Japanese rice bran oil that is rich in vitamins E and B, omega 9, and fatty acids. With an earthy aroma and a weightless finish, it effortlessly lifts dirt, makeup, and oil, hydrates, nourishes, and protects, resulting in a natural glow.
- Aloe leaf is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants known to alleviate skin conditions. Its hydrating qualities plump the skin and moisturize dry cells, diminishing the appearance of blemishes and residual acne scars.
- Lavender flower water contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that transform the skin. It absorbs easily and is known to reduce the appearance of irritation by calming redness and minimizing enlarged pores.
- Pitaya is rich in antioxidants that brighten the skin and slow signs of aging. This nourishing fruit's high vitamin C content increases brightness to reduce the signs of redness and irritation, while its organic proteins and enzymes boost hydration, leaving skin dewy and supple.
- Date seed extract has calming antioxidant properties that soothe irritation, boost skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and dark circles.
- Calendula and chamomile extracts, both derived from organic florals, have been shown to relieve skin conditions, reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes, and increase skin’s firmness.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | ORGANIC | WILD-CRAFTED| NON-GMO | ECOCERT
HOW TO USE: Shake well, release 2 pumps of product and distribute between palms. Massage into dry skin on the face and neck to wash away dirt, makeup, and oil. Gently remove with a warm, wet muslin cloth.
Use twice daily in morning and evening skincare rituals. In the morning, begin by using acid (wash) and rinse with warm water. Follow with holi (cleanse) and the holi (trinity). At night, if not wearing makeup, follow the morning protocol. If wearing makeup, begin by using holi (cleanse) and follow with acid (wash). Cleanse again with holi (cleanse) for extra hydration.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Luxurious beauty regimens that nurture the skin. With a focus on quality and efficacy, all of Agent Nateur skincare is made with ageless European active ingredients that have been clinically tested, ensuring their safety and potency. Every Agent Nateur product is organic or wild-crafted, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and Ecocert certified. Each formulation is abundant in natural vitamins, minerals, oils, and plant extracts purchased—with no expense spared—from only the most reputable sources, setting a precedent for natural beauty companies around the world. Every ingredient included has been chosen for its purity, efficacy, and potency. Originating from France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and other European countries, each active ingredient is of the highest quality, guaranteeing visible improvement in skin texture, clarity, and brightness.
olea europaea (olive) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe leaf) juice, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) oil, myrciaria sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, phoenix dactylifera (date) seed extract, hylocereus undatus (pitaya) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, dehydroacetic acid, *benzyl alcohol.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I’ve been using the cleanser and lactic acid combo for about a year and I am extremely happy with both products. I am 43yrs old with combination skin; what I like most about the product is a noticeable reduction in pore size.