A nourishing, non-greasy facial moisturizer that noticeable improves skin hydration levels, without leaving residual oil or shine on the skin.
For All Skin Types
This formulation's velvety viscosity leaves the skin looking smooth and soothed, resulting in an ideal primer for makeup application.
- Camellia and Rosehip Oil contain precious phytosterols which visibly improve hydration and condition the skin. polysaccharides from aloe vera help the skin appear revitalized leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
- Triglycerides from jojoba oil visibly rebalance the skin improving the skins appearance. cane sugar releases vital biosaccharides that noticeably soothe the skin improving its vitality while repairing the appearance of skin damaged by uv induced oxidative stress.
- Mayblossom releases flavonoids which help normalize the skins appearance by rebalancing natural sebum levels while also improving the appearance of skin pores.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply with smooth, upward and outward motions, working from the centre of the face, neck and décolletage. Gently press in to enhance absorption and hydration.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified Water), Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone (Mineral), Benzyl Alcohol (Organic Listed), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide), Lactic Acid (Plant), Tocopherol (Plant), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Sucrose (Plant), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Sativa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate (Organic Listed), Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant), Citral (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.