Harmoniously hydrating blend works to minimize the appearance of photodamage.
For All Skin Types
- Hesperidin – A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discolouration while offering antioxidant protection against photoaging.
- Sodium PCA – A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Milk Thistle - Consists of about 80% silymarin and 20% fatty acids, including linoleic acid, a fatty acid that is known to protect cell membranes and strengthen cell walls as well as block toxins from entering cells. Silymarin is a powerful anti-inammatory and free radical fighter that is helpful in reducing the appearance of acne, rosacea & skin redness.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Containing high amounts of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that works to reduce the appearance of skin redness & discolouration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C - An essential element in collagen production, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that works to brighten the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles & protect from photoaging.
- Resveratrol - Super potent antioxidant found in wine & grapes that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles & protect the skin from the effects of photoaging.
- Green Tea - Offers antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- White Pine Bark - Naturally aids in skin hydration while working to reduce redness and protect against photodamage.
- Pomegranate Seed Extract - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, believed to mediate the effects of ultraviolet rays, even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage spray into clean skin on the face, neck, chest, arms, and other photodamaged areas.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Steam Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract), Hesperidin, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Resveratrol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Beta-Glucan, N-Acetyl D Glucosamine, White Pine (Pinus Stobus Bark Extract), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Japanese Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract), Alpha Lipoic Acid
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Recommended For You