A styling gel for hold and shine.
Achieve shape, definition and firm hold with this aloe and honey based styling gel. Increase shine, flexibility and strength with nettle and eucalyptus. Rooibos tea adds antioxidant rejuvenation and care.
- Honey — is a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair.
- Rice and Wheat Amino Acids — conditioning agents that bring shine and gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair and skin.
- Aloe — This versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Brings fullness and manageability to the finest hair.
- Rooibos Tea — With 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: Take a deep breath and become centered, then distribute throughout damp hair, using fingers to work product from roots to ends. Blow dry, scrunch or style as desired.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, aloe barbadensis gel*, hydroxyethylcellulose, maltodextrin copolymer, potassium hydroxide, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, glycerin*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract*, ginkgo biloba leaf extract*, aspalathus linearis leaf extract*, honey extract*, limonene†
*Certified Organic. †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I was looking for a totally natural gel that gave definition to my curly hair. It is great, not very sticky and works great with the quiet control. So happy I bought it!
Where are you been all my life
Create clumb with a 5 times less product than others brands, big, soft and healthy shine hard and flexible at the same times
Light/medium hold, not much gel cast
Good product if you like a light/medium hold gel. It doesn’t give me much of a cast on my fine 2B waves, so I prefer a harder hold gel
This gel is amazing for getting soft curls, it is the only gel that works for me.
I like the hold of the gel for creating defined curls. My hair is 3A curls. I even use it on 2nd and 3rd day. Just dilute with a little water and scrunch it to the hair. Once it drys you get the defined curls again. I bought the small version of this and the large larger one of curl creme. I wish I had done the reverse. Curl Cream is okay for me.