Beautifully Defined Brows.
Pressed powder to fill in gaps and define brows in natural shades to match from light to dark hair along with a natural wax for precision grooming to hold brows in place, together this duo is perfect for creating immaculate brows.
- Pressed powder for filling in and defining brows.
- Wax to hold brows in place for a groomed finish.
- Fragrance Free.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: For perfect application use our Angled Brow-Spoolie Brush. First, use the Spoolie Brush to tidy the brows before using the Angled Brow Brush to apply the powder and wax.
- Lightly apply the pressed powder to your brows with the Angled Brow Brush.
- Short, upward strokes will help to fill in any gaps to your brows before following the natural shape to the end of your eyebrow.
- Apply the wax over the powder with your Angled Brow Brush to seal the powder in place and help hold your brows for an immaculate finish.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
Wax: Kaolin, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Candelilla Cera, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide)
Powder: Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/774971 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499/77491 (Iron Oxide)]
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I wasn’t impressed in this product at first, I’m having difficulties filling in my brows properly, the powder doesn't really adhere or glides on. I felt the formula is off and the quality is not there. So I stopped using it for a while. Therefore, I couldn’t let go so I decided to try it once again. Then the rest are history....I've been using this product for over a year now, and I can't go a day without it! Even wearing it while working out at the gym , it works wonderfully (doesn’t claimed; water resistant, smudge or sweat proof), no smudging at all and it last all day. Apparently the brush I’m using at the time Is too soft so the powder doesn't really glide on. I Highly recommend this product and my suggestion is try several eyebrow or eye liner brushes first.