A slightly shimmery, lightweight clear zinc sunscreen with fair-trade mica & an antioxidant boost! For a clean, effortless glow...with an SPF 29+ rating & 80-min water resistance!
For All Skin Types
All of our sunscreen products utilize nano-free zinc oxide rather than chemical UV absorbers, which are known endocrine disrupters, and wreak havoc on the fragile environments of lakes, rivers and oceans! Our formulas are all vegan & free from cruelty, parabens, benzene, SLS, silicone, phthalates, synthetic fragrance & dyes.
All of our sunscreen products utilize nano-free zinc oxide rather than chemical UV absorbers, which are known endocrine disruptors, and wreak havoc on the fragile environments of lakes, rivers and oceans! Our formulas are all vegan & free from cruelty, benzene, parabens, SLS, silicone, phthalates, synthetic fragrance & dyes.
- Squalane (vegan) – Highly effective emollient and antioxidant that hydrates and softens the skin.
- Green Tea – Natural antioxidant from tea leaves helps fend of aging free radicals from sun exposure.
- Resveratrol – Super potent antioxidant with powerful anti-aging properties.
- Niacinamide – Antioxidant B-vitamin that works to fight signs of aging.
- Quercetin – flavonoid found naturally in fruits and vegetables that helps protect the skin from UV damage.
- Polyglutamic Acid – A powerful hydrating ingredient that plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) – A naturally occurring substance in the body that begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically hyaluronic acid hydrates & helps increase the plumped-up look of the skin.
Sustainability: Boxes are printed with soy inks on FSC certified paper. Glass bottles are fully recyclable.
- What is non-nano zinc oxide? Zinc oxide is a mineral and the active ingredient in many mineral sunscreens. It sits on top of your skin (rather than soaking in, like chemical sunscreens do) and scatters, absorbs, and reflects the sun’s rays to protect you. Non-nano essentially means that the particles are too large to pass through the skin. The concern with super-small nanoparticles is that they can find their way into your body by penetrating your skin and getting into your bloodstream. And while a nanoparticle will enter your bloodstream, a non-nano particle won’t.
- Does this product contain oxybenzone? Our sunscreens are completely free of chemical-blocking agents, parabens, sulfates, silicone, and PEGs!
- Is this product reef-safe? Yes! Our full sunscreen line is reef-safe, vegan, and cruelty-free!
- What step should this be applied in my skincare routine? All of our sunscreens are physical-blocking sunscreens meaning that they should be the last step in a morning skincare routine.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Use daily in the morning. Please shake well.
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming, immediately after towel drying, at least every two hours.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Active Ingredient: Zinc-Oxide 16.5 % Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethyl Ferulate, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Water, Xanthan Gum
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.