DITCH YOUR MAKEUP WIPES WITH THIS WATER-FREE MAKEUP REMOVER.
Gently breaks down and removes makeup, dirt, and impurities. This waterless cleanser melts away makeup while nourishing skin with antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins. Rinses clean while leaving skin soft, radiant and smooth. Naturally removes eye makeup including mascara. Powerful detoxifying properties that are high in vitamins and minerals which penetrate the skin for a deeper cleanse. Cleansing the skin for a natural healthy glow.
- Camellia Oil - The Skins BFF This pretty flower oil has almost the identical molecular weight to the oil in your skin. This allows it to not only work on the surface but work in deeper layers of the skin helping to nourish while moving impurities to the surface. Organic Camellia oil has more naturally-occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
- Watermelon Seed Oil - The Deep Cleanser Rich in Omega and Linoleic Acids that help in the removal of excess sebum and deeply cleanses the skin. Beneficial to all skin types, even blemish prone.
- Cherry Blossom - The Redness Reducer Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds it inhibits oxidative damage and calms skin. Helps reduce post cleanse redness and promotes skin softness.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | PLANT BASED | SILICONE FREE | PARABEN FREE
HOW TO USE: Create the perfect cleansing ritual by massaging the Makeup Cleansing Oil into dry skin. This self-massage promotes blood circulation to further stimulate the skin and relax facial muscles while emulsify skins surface dirt. Once makeup is emulsified (aka mascara is easy to move around on the skin), add warm water to skin and massage in small circles. Add a splash of water and rinse off. For a deeper cleanse, do a double cleanse with the Vita-Active Cleanser or Detox Cleanser.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Fitglow Beauty is all about plant-based ingredients with a purpose. Improve and transform your skin with evidence-based formulas that work with skin cells in a synergistic way to deliver what your skin cells need to thrive. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product. Think of it as the best fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to your skin. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free... is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product.
*Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, *Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Prunus (Cherry Blossom) Serrulata Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Amaranthus Squalane, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.