Works to increase visible skin density—in relation both to surface and subcutaneous levels—as a secondary mechanism to help visible viscoelasticity and reduce visible formation of persistent irregularities.
PRO-ELASTIN AND PRO-ELASTIC-FIBRE TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies respect the elasticity protein—or elastin—and elastic fibres for a direct increase in the look of elasticity:
- Fundamental Protein Tetrapeptide.
- Leontopodic Acid (Plant Biotechnology.)
- Plantamajoside Phenylpropanoid Complex (Plant Biotechnology.)
UN-ENZYME TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies help to reduce the appearance of lax skin which is generally caused by the key enzyme that breaks down elastin—or elastase—and progerin—a truncated protein that causes dysfunctional cellular aging. (Please note that Elastin is “good” and Elastase is “bad” and some articles misspell—or, worse, mistake—these two components for one another.)
- Anti-Elastase Amino Complex of Arginyl-Tryptophyl-Diphenyl-Glycine.
- Anti-Progerin Complex of Trifluoroacetylated Tripeptide.
DENSITY TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies work to increase the look of skin density—as a secondary mechanism to support the look of viscoelasticity and reduce the appearance of persistent irregularities.
- Circulatory Push-Pull Biotechnology of Caffeine, Carnitine and Bitter Ginger
- Multi-Stimulatory (<10 kDa) Direct-Form Hyaluronic Acid:Not to be confused with any form of hyaluronic acid used generally in skincare, this technology is not a sodium salt of Hyaluronic Acid—or in simple terms, not to be confused with sodium hyaluronate—and is able to increase the look of dermal density, resulting in overall visible elasticity in a novel way not directly correlated to elastin. (It’s important to reiterate that this non-salt, 10kDa-molecular-weight form of direct Hyaluronic Acid is not a surface or below-surface hydration technology, unlike most common salt forms of HA.)
pH 4.5-5.50 | ALCOHOL-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply to the neck and lower face areas in the morning and evening in this order after cleaning: Copper Amino Isolate Serum, Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex, then Neck Elasticity Catalyst.
If used as part of another skincare regimen, apply after serums but before any heavier creams. If NIOD Hydration Vaccine is used, it should be applied after NEC.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Caffeine, Carnitine, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextran, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Sorbitan Laurate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Good texture. See some differences after several uses.
I love this cream! The Hydrating Vaccine was making my neck breakout in a rash. I have no similar issues with this cream and I’ve noticed a big difference in the creases in my neck.
I've already used a full 100ml tube and I see some firming in my neck and lower face, but nothing as dramatic as other Niod and The Ordinary products (both from Deciem) I've used. I'm older and lean so it might take a while longer. Or perhaps my neck wouldn't gotten a lot worse during this time if I hadn't been using NECC. I've ordered another tube because everything else from Deciem I've tried is so amazing.