Nourish and reinforce damaged hair fibres with this repairing conditioner to boost hair’s strength, elasticity and softness.
For damaged, brittle hair. Suitable for bleached, chemically and heat damaged hair.
Hair Care Ingredients:
- Caffeine wakes up roots with a stimulating boost.
- Oat Lipids Complex helps reinforce the scalp’s natural protective barrier, helping to lock in moisture.
- Allantoin soothes, moisturizes and conditions hair and scalp.
- Bio Functional Peptides & Amino Acids from Carob Tree target damage to help strengthen weak and brittle strands.
- Cupuassu, Shea & Murumuru Butter condition and help lock in moisture for damaged hair.
- Chia Oil helps restore natural gloss and shine by smoothing and nourishing strands.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULPHATES, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, & MINERAL OIL
HOW TO USE: Use as part of the Repair haircare routine. After using the Rescue Shampoo, smooth through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
For a deeper conditioning treatment, massage into your roots, then rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND:A revolutionary new hair growth range, made up of innovative serums, treatments, shampoos and conditioners which help to enhance hair’s natural beauty without causing damage. Carefully curated with a variety of hair types in mind, your Grow Gorgeous routine caters to your specific needs to help you achieve the hair you’ve always dreamed of. Glamorous and gorgeous volume? Strong locks that can grow enviably long? Incredibly soft and nourished hair? There’s a Grow Gorgeous hair care routine for every woman but the end result is always the same; gorgeous hair!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Betaine, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol, Caffeine, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia (Carob) Siliqua Seed Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorphenesin, Phytantriol, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycine, Alanine, Citric Acid, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.